Israeli carrier ZIM has announced the launch of a new Mexico-Tampa Shuttle service (MTS), commencing in mid-December. ZIM intends to expand it’s regional network and thereby provide great new options for it’s customers in Mexico & the US.
The new MTS service will deploy a 1000-TEU vessel on a weekly, fixed-day schedule between the port of Altamira, Mexico and Tampa, Florida in the US.
The service will depart Altamira on Fridays and call at Tampa on Mondays.
Along with a best-in-market 3-day transit time, the new MTS service offers many advantages to customers, that include:
- Guaranteed space allocation and container availability (dry, reefer & special equipment)
- Calling at ATP Terminal in Altamira to provide the most reliable quality service
- Extended cut-off dates and quick IMO Cargo approval process
- Door-to-door and end-to-end inland service
- Fully dedicated ZIM-operated vessel
- Strong, reliable & highly experienced organizations and follow-up in Mexico and the US
- ZIM’s exceptional personal customer service combined with its advanced, easy-to-use digital tools