ZIM has introduced an all-new Levant – Black Sea Express (LBX) service, a significant upgrade of its East Mediterranean & Black Sea Network, is planned to commence from October 6th, 2020.
LBX, solely operated by ZIM, is aimed at enhancing and extending the scope of ZIM’s services in the region through wider port coverage and precise synchronization with ZIM’s mainliners connecting to Asia and America.
LBX Port Rotation: Port Said East – Alexandria – Mersin – Novorossiysk – Constanta – Aliaga – Mersin – Haifa – Port Said East
ZIM has highlighted the following advantages with the LBX service:
- Smooth synchronized connectivity to Asia and America Mainliners
- Improved service to Romania with better transit time, 2 weekly Asia Sailings & direct Israel service
- Direct service between Egypt & Turkey to the Black Sea
- Serving reefer cargo from Egypt and Turkey to Black Sea Ports
- Additional capacity for the Russian Market
- Enhanced coverage and additional calls in Turkey