THE Alliance will be adjusting the schedules for July, August and September for the Asia – North Europe trade and July for the remaining trades, in order to match market demand. The details of the blank sailings and network adjustments are listed below:
Asia and North Europe
- FE4 will remain merged with FE2 until the end of September 2020.
- FE2 will continue to run combined rotation with eastbound routing via Cape of Good Hope as follows:
Pusan – Shanghai – Ningbo – Yantian – Singapore – (Suez) – Rotterdam – Southampton – Le Havre – Hamburg – Rotterdam – (Cape of Good Hope) – Singapore – Pusan
- FE3 will extend to cover direct calling at Central China ports from July to September as follows:
Ningbo – Shanghai – Xiamen – Kaohsiung – Hong Kong – Yantian – (Suez) – Rotterdam – Hamburg – Antwerp – London Gateway – (Suez) – Jebel Ali – Singapore – Yantian – Hong Kong – Kaohsiung – Ningbo
Asia and the Mediterranean
- Week 28 – MD2, MD3 void
- Week 29 – MD1 void
- Week 31 – MD2, MD3 void
Transpacific – West Coast
- Week 27 – PS3, PN3 and PN4 void
- Week 28 – PS4 void
- Week 29 – PS3, PN3 and PN4 void
- Week 30 – PS4 void
- Week 31 – PS3, PN3 and PN4 void
- PS5 will continue to be suspended for weeks 27 to 31.
Transpacific – East Coast (via Panama and Suez canals)
- EC3 will tentatively remain merged with EC1 in July, though this could change.
Asia and Middle East
- AG1 will remain merged with AG3 in July under the current AG3 combined service rotation.
- AG2 will maintain westbound direct calling at Xiamen in July.
Asia and India
- Week 28 – PS3 (India sector) void
- Week 30 – PS3 (India sector) void
- Week 26 – AL1, AL4 void
- Week 28 – AL1 void
- Week 29 – AL4 void
- Week 31 – AL1 void
THE Alliance will continue to closely monitor the latest market situation during the COVID-19 pandemic and provide updates on any necessary service changes. The affected services are expected to resume normal operations once market conditions improve.
Source: Yang Ming