PIL has announced the launch of 2 new India services – China India Service (CIS) and China Pakistan Service (CPS), with effect from August 2019.
These new services will provide enhanced direct service between Central/Southern China and India, Pakistan & Sri Lanka, calling Nhava Sheva, Mundra, Karachi (SAPT & Port Qasim), and Colombo.
CIS Rotation: Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou – Nansha – Singapore – Port Klang (Westport) – Nhava Sheva – Karachi – Colombo – Singapore – Shanghai
Maiden Voyage: SHA, 7th Aug 2019
- Direct call from China to India / Pakistan / Sri Lankaservice (v.v)
- Fastest transit time from Singapore to Nhava Sheva
CPS Rotation: Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou – Singapore – Port Klang (Westport) – Mundra – Karachi (SAPT) – Port Qasim – Singapore – Qingdao
Maiden Voyage: TAO, 6th Aug 2019
- New and fastest service from Singapore to Port Qasim
- Faster transit time from Singapore to SAPT
- Direct call from China to India / Pakistan (v.v)