In the continual expansion of their business network in the African market and to meet the growing demand for quality services in this region, OOCL has launced their new South Africa products, namely the South Africa Service 1 (SAF1), South Africa Service 2 (SAF2), South Africa Service 3 (SAF3) effective from December 6, November 30 and December 11 respectively.
These new products will provide customers with competitive and reliable services between Asia and South Africa with direct calls to strategic ports including Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
- South Africa Service 1 (SAF 1): Shanghai – Ningbo – Keelung – Singapore – Durban – Singapore – Shanghai
- South Africa Service 2 (SAF 2): Kaohsiung – Xiamen – Hong Kong – Shekou – Singapore – Port Kelang – Durban – Cape Town – Port Kelang – Singapore – Kaohsiung
- South Africa Service 3 (SAF 3): Xingang – Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Nansha – Singapore – Port Kelang – Durban – Port Elizabeth – Port Kelang – Qinzhou – Hong Kong – Xingang
COMMENCEMENT OF SERVICE
- SAF1: effective with YM EXCELLENCE departing from Shanghai on December 6
- SAF2: effective with EVER DEVOTE departing from Kaohsiung on November 30
- SAF3: effective with CSCL SYDNEY departing from Xingang on December 11
For any questions or enquiries, please contact OOCL’s local customer service representatives.
Image (Map) Source: Ocean Insights