Please be informed of an upgrade to ZIM’s Mediterranean Gulf Express (MGX Service). The new port rotation enables better connectivity and improved transit time.
Starting mid-June, MGX Service rotation will be as follows: Livorno – Genoa – Barcelona – Valencia – Cartagena – Kingston – Veracruz – Altamira -Houston – New Orleans – Caucedo – Algeciras – Valencia – Livorno
Main upgrades include:
- New Cartagena Westbound Call, a direct connection between the Mediterranean and Cartagena
- New Westbound Call in Kingston, ZIM’s main Caribbean Hub, with better feeding connectivity to final destinations & Faster transit time
- New Algeciras Eastbound Call with direct connection between the Caribbean, Mexico and US Gulf to Algeciras, Spain
- Caucedo Call Changed from Westbound to Eastbound (replacing the Caucedo Eastbound call of MPS Service)
- The Miami Call will be maintained on their ZCI service.
For additional details and inquiries, please contact ZIM’s Sales representative or Customer Service team.
Image (Map) Source: Ocean Insights