In a bid to counteract delays in Far East Asia and Australia, while still maintaining weekly coverage Maersk has notified of the below update on port coverage changes for its Dragon service:
- SL Michigan, Voyage 120S will omit Ningbo
- MV Tasman, Voyage 121S will omit Ningbo
- MOL Proficiency, Voyage 122S will omit Busan and Ningbo
- MOL Presence, Voyage 123S will omit Yokohama, Osaka and Ningbo
- PL Germany, Voyage 124S, will omit Busan and Ningbo
- Maersk Semakau, Voyage 125S will omit Busan and Ningbo
Maersk has assured that the schedules for the above mentioned vessels will be updated in due course.
Should you have any questions or require support, please get in touch with your local Maersk team.