CMA CGM has updated its JEDDEX service with an aim to broaden its port coverage in the Red Sea and East Africa market.
Two direct weekly calls at Ain Sokhna and Aqaba will be added as from week 26, thus offering a competitive transit time between the Republic of Egypt, the Kingdom of Jordan, Mogadishu and Mombasa, in addition to a wider offer for the Intra Red Sea Market.
Revised JEDDEX rotation: Jeddah – Ain Sokhna – Aqaba – Yanbu– Jeddah – Mogadishu – Mombasa – Jeddah
- M/v CARLA LIV voy. 0JN0NS1MA
- ETA Jeddah 26/06
Further updates are as below:
- A 5th ship will be added, enhancing service schedule reliability.
- Mombasa will be reached in 21 days from Ain Sokhna and 19 days from Aqaba. In addition, the new rotation will allow shipments to reach Aqaba from Ain Sokhna in 1 day, Ain Sokhna from Jeddah in 2 days, and Jeddah from Aqaba in 6 days.
- The Jeddah hub will ensure a smooth connection to Yemen, Somaliland, Eritrea, and Sudan.
- Via Ain Sokhna, efficient intermodal solutions are proposed from/to inland destinations in Egypt.
Source: CMA CGM