CMA CGM has announced a significant product improvement of its EURAF 1 service connecting Europe and the Mediterranean to West Africa strategic markets.
Highlights of the EURAF1 service
- New product (direct call) from Europe to Ghana with competitive transit times, a gain of 7 days. Tema will be reached in 20 days from Antwerp, 19 from Vlissingen, 21 from Rotterdam, 18 from Dunkerque and 22 from Tilbury
- Exporters in Ghana will benefit from excellent transit time and direct service to Northern Europe. Dunkerque is reached in 16 days, Le Havre in 24 days and Antwerp in 19 days
- Inland service to Burkina Faso and Niger offered through Tema gateway with a very smooth connection
- 1st vessel is m/v “CMA CGM AFRICA FOUR” starting her rotation in Europe ETA 14/10, Tema 04/11
- EURAF1 Port Rotation: Dunkerque – Tilbury – Antwerp – Vlissingen – Dunkerque – Le Havre – Montoir – Tanger – Algeciras – Dakar – Tema – Abidjan – Dakar – Algeciras – Dunkerque
Source: CMA CGM