CMA CGM has announced its standalone NC LEVANT new weekly service set up, connecting NORTH EUROPE with EAST MED & LEVANT as from January 8th, 2021 ex Southampton, enabling an enhanced port coverage.
NC LEVANT EXPRESS features are the following:
- Fleet: 5 vessels x 3,800 / 4,200 TEU nominal capacity
- Rotation (35 days): Southampton – Rotterdam – Hamburg – Antwerp – Le Havre – Tanger – Malta – Alexandria – Damietta – Beirut – Mersin – Iskenderun – Algeciras – Southampton
- Frequency: Weekly
- First calls: Southampton on Friday, January 8th, 2021 | Rotterdam on January 10th | Hamburg on January 12th | Antwerp on January 14th | Alexandria on January 26th | Beirut on January 29th | Mersin on January 30th
- Ocean Transit time references: Antwerp to Alexandria in 12 days / to Beirut in 14 days | Mersin to Southampton in 12 days / to Rotterdam in 14 days
- 5 additional calls across North Europe (+2 | Rotterdam & Le Havre) and East Med/Levant (+3 | Tanger, Damietta & Iskenderun)
- Southampton call replacing Felixstowe with flexible, competitive intermodal solutions.
- Tanger & Malta SB and Algeciras NB calls will be offering T/S connections across CMA CGM network services
Source: CMA CGM