Striving for continuous improvement in their service offer on the trade Europe and Red Sea from/to Kenya and Somalia strategic markets, CMA CGM has introduced its new JEDDEX service:
- Service fully operated by CMA CGM Group
- Fleet deployment of 4 x 1,100 TEU nominal capacity
- Port Rotation: Yanbu – Jeddah – Mogadishu – Mombasa – Yanbu
- Relay service from/to Northern Europe, West/East Mediterranean and Red Sea via Jeddah
- Imports from US East Coast are proposed as well in relay
- First departure from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: April 15th, 2020
Due to the operational hub of Jeddah, this service will provide perfect answer to customer’s needs with weekly departures and transit times among the best in the market.
Transit times to Mombasa will significantly improve up to 7 days. Via Jeddah, Mombasa is reached from Antwerp and Genoa in 29 days.
Exports from Mombasa will benefit from weekly departures and one of the fastest services on the market, reaching Jeddah in 10 days. Smooth connections at Jeddah will enable to reach Genoa from Mombasa in 21 days, Rotterdam in 25 days, Fos-sur-Mer in 27 days and Antwerp in 31 days.
For any further queries, please contact your usual local sales person.
Source: CMA CGM