Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation has announced that they are going to provide a new Asia Subcontinent Express service (Loop Code: AS1) with effect from ETB Qingdao on 16th January 2018, which extends Yang Ming’s coverage of direct service to the trade between North China and Pakistan.
The rotation of AS1 is:
Qingdao – Shanghai – Ningbo – Shekou – Singapore – Port Kelang – Karachi – Port Qasim – Singapore – Qingdao. A round voyage takes 42 days.
Besides AS1 service, Yang Ming provides another five loops covering Pakistan and India markets with details as follows:
- CPX: Shanghai–Ningbo–Shekou–Singapore–Karachi–Mundra–Port Kelang–Singapore–Hong Kong–Shanhai
- CIX: Xingang–Qingdao–Kaohsiung–Singapore–Port Kelang–Nhava Sheva–Mundra– Colombo–Port Kelang–Singapore–Xingang
- WIN: Shanghai–Ningbo–Shekou–Singapore–Port Kelang–Nhava Sheva–Pipavav –Colombo– Port Kelang–Singapore–Cai Mep–Hong Kong–Shanghai
- SKS: Singapore–Port Kelang–Kolkata–Singapore
- SBS: Port Kelang–Singapore–Kolkata–Haldia–Port Kelang
Yang Ming will continue enhancing their service network, providing customers with more reliable and comprehensive delivery services covering the Pakistan and India markets.
Further information about the service network is available at Yang Ming website (www.yangming.com). Please contact Yang Ming local offices for more details.
Source: Yang Ming
Image Source: Ocean Insights