APL Refines Global Service Network
As part of the CMA CGM Group, APL will offer a total of 34 service loops of the OCEAN Alliance Day 3 Product from 1 April 2019.
Combined with over 80 exclusive APL services, including its signature Eagle Express X, Intra-Asia and Latin America services, APL remains committed in delivering industry-leading services that take cargo to places.
This April, APL’s overall global network will offer:
Asia – North America: 15 OCEAN Alliance services and 8 non-OCEAN Alliance services
• A total of 23 services, APL provides one of the most comprehensive networks and fastest transits between China and U.S.
Asia – Europe: 7 OCEAN Alliance services and 2 non-OCEAN Alliance services
• A strengthened offer with the addition of new FX8 service, and greater access to the Mediterranean market with Piraeus call in FX7.
Asia – Mediterranean: 4 OCEAN Alliance services and 1 non-OCEAN Alliance service
• Continues to cover the strategic hubs such as Malta, Piraeus and Port Said, with fast and direct connections between Far East Asia and the West Mediterranean, Black Sea and Adriatic Sea.
Trans-Atlantic: 2 OCEAN Alliance services and 3 non-OCEAN Alliance services
• Unparalleled connections between North Europe and U.S. East Coast and the Gulf of Mexico.
Asia – Middle East: 4 OCEAN Alliance services and 1 non-OCEAN Alliance service
• Revamped WA2 (previously PE2-Gulf) provides additional direct eastbound coverage from Middle East to Qingdao and alternative cut-off options on the westbound, while WAX now offers direct eastbound access from Middle East to Tianjin, Xingang and Qingdao.
Asia – Red Sea: 2 OCEAN Alliance services
• Competitive transit time into Red Sea with industry fastest transit time from China to Djibouti, as well as within Red Sea from Jeddah to Aqaba and Sokhna.
Intra – Asia: 47 non-OCEAN Alliance services
• Extensive coverage within Intra-Asia, including connections to the major ports in Greater China, North Asia, Southeast Asia and Oceania.
Latin America: 21 non-OCEAN Alliance services
• Covering the North-South and East-West routes, APL’s Latin America services continue to offer competitive transits, including our industry-leading reefer services.
Click here for information on the service rotations.
Back to Liner News Main Page