Ocean Insights as part of project44 combines container liner schedules and carriers' container tracking information with neutral AIS vessel tracking data, allowing our customer to plan and monitor supply chain operations on a level never experienced before.
With strong IT focus and an expert team of data analysts, we take pride in supporting our customers and showing the guiding thread in a field where data is often hardly available and even less often comparable.
Our team is constantly working on new approaches and innovative solutions to make our customer's day-to-day operations easier and give them the knowledge and tools to be a step ahead.
- analyze and design customer-oriented solutions in the field of sea freight
- develop and implement software features in cross-functional teams
- support the regular maintenance and development of our software platform
- analyze and resolve software and system errors
- develop interfaces for internal as well as external use
- completed study of (business) informatics or proven experience in the field of software development
- familiar with agile software development
- experience with SQL databases/ object-relational mappers (preferably: MySQL/MariaDB)
- familiar with SPA-style frontend development frameworks (e.g. Ember.js)
- familiar with web application frameworks (e.g. Django)
- analytical and complex thinking skills
- strong abstraction and problem solving skills
- ability to present own ideas and to work together with a team on solutions
We offer everything to enable a balance between work and life. For us, a flexible work model is as much a part of our daily lives as home office or eight hours of free education time per month.
Coffee, tea, water and fruits are available in our offices, and we also offer regular activities (e.g. archery, self-defense, bouldering) for all employees.
Our everyday working life is flanked by the warm, open and at the same time performance-driven company culture.
All employees benefits from a variety of options. A subsidized company pension scheme, working from offices around the world for some time or stock options - Your choice!
We are scattered all over the world, so there is always a breeze of the big wide world blowing through our office.
Become a part of our open and ambitious team!
For any further questions, please contact us: