About p44 and Ocean Insights
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
Ocean Insights as a part of project44 Inc. combines container liner schedules and carriers' container tracking information with neutral AIS vessel tracking data, allowing our customer to plan and monitor supply chain operations on a level never experienced before.
With strong IT focus and an expert team of data analysts, we take pride in supporting our customers and showing the guiding thread in a field where data is often hardly available and even less often comparable.
Our team is constantly working on new approaches and innovative solutions to make our customer's day-to-day operations easier and give them the knowledge and tools to be a step ahead.
What are your responsibilities as front-end engineer in our team?
- Responsibility for our front-end development in close relationship with your team members and our back-end engineers
- Collaborating with product managers and key stake holders to understand the needs from our customers
- Being part of an independent and agile team, which develops innovative and best-in-class software. Including:
- Creating a software-solution for problems of our customers
- Construction of prototypes and minimum viable products
- Evaluation and analysis of external API’s and data structures
Who are you?
- A pragmatic thinker with focus on project goals
- Someone who sees the bigger picture and not just details
- An independent thinker who always reflects given feedback
- An agile worker who applies agile methods in their everyday work
What do we expect from you?
- At least 2 years of proven experience in the field of software development
- Ideally a completed study of (business) informatics or similar
- Experienced in and/or familiar with:
- SPA-style frontend development frameworks (e.g. Ember.js)
- User-Interface-Design (UIX), ideally
- Design systems (e.g. CSS), ideally
What are your benefits?
- Flexible work model and work-from-home options
- Up to eight hours of free education per month to develop and strengthen your working skills
- Activities like having lunch together, participating in sport activities or yoga-courses for all employees
- Employee benefits: 2 out of 5, shopping benefits
- Project44 Inc. stock options
What else is there to say?
Our everyday working life is flanked by the warm, open and at the same time performance-driven company culture. We are scattered all over the world, so there is always a breeze of the big wide world blowing through our office.
Become a part of our open and ambitious team! We look forward to your application!
If you have any questions left, you can always contact our recruiter Fanina Helten via e-mail ([email protected]).