Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.
Ocean Insights as a part of project44 Inc. combines container liner schedules and carriers' container tracking information with neutral AIS vessel tracking data, allowing our customer to plan and monitor supply chain operations on a level never experienced before.
With strong IT focus and an expert team of data analysts, we take pride in supporting our customers and showing the guiding thread in a field where data is often hardly available and even less often comparable.
Our team is constantly working on new approaches and innovative solutions to make our customer's day-to-day operations easier and give them the knowledge and tools to be a step ahead.
- You are responsible for all general accounting tasks, e.g. Audit and proper posting of all business transactions in financial accounting
- In addition you are responsible for:
- Expense reimbursement
- Asset accounting
- Payroll preparation
- Financial closings, especially month-end closings
- An accurate person whose work results are reliable and precise
- Someone who is able to handle high responsibilities and delivers highest quality work while having a high workload
- A problem-solver who is not afraid to communicate with others to find a solution
- A degree in finance accounting, preferably chartered accountant
- At least 2 years of work experience in accounting or any related fields of expertise
- Excellent language skills in German and English, verbally and written are required
- Ideally basic knowledge of US-GAAP
- Confident handling of accounting systems, ideally SCOPEVISIO, and of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Flexible work model and work-from-home options
- Up to eight hours of free education per month to develop and strengthen your practical expertise and theoretical knowledge
- Coffee, tea, water and fruits are freely available in our office
- Activities like having lunch together, participating in sport activities or yoga-courses for all employees
- Employee benefits: 2 out of 5 (e.g. internet flatrate), shopping benefits
- project44 stock options
Our everyday working life is flanked by the warm, open and at the same time performance-driven company culture. We are scattered all over the world, so there is always a breeze of the big wide world blowing through our office.
Become a part of our open and ambitious team! We look forward to your application!
Send your questions or application to Fanina Helten ([email protected])