Ocean Insights as part of project44 combines container liner schedules and carriers' container tracking information with neutral AIS vessel tracking data, allowing our customer to plan and monitor supply chain operations on a level never experienced before.
With strong IT focus and an expert team of data analysts, we take pride in supporting our customers and showing the guiding thread in a field where data is often hardly available and even less often comparable.
Our team is constantly working on new approaches and innovative solutions to make our customer's day-to-day operations easier and give them the knowledge and tools to be a step ahead.
- support in review and processing of:
- customer contracts
- confidentially agreements
- general terms and conditions
- compliance documents
- contract review service provider
- conducting necessary correspondence
- if necessary: keeping appointments with customers (by telephone)
- proven legal knowledge:
- in business law
- international private and commercial law
- very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- excellent skills in MS Office (especially Word)
- independent, systematic and careful way of working
- flexibility, communication skills and a cooperative working style
We offer everything to enable a balance between work and life. For us, a flexible work model is as much a part of our daily lives as home office or eight hours of free education time per month.
Coffee, tea, water and fruits are available in our offices, and we also offer regular activities (e.g. archery, self-defense, bouldering) for all employees.
Our everyday working life is flanked by the warm, open and at the same time performance-driven company culture.
All employees benefits from a variety of options. A subsidized company pension scheme, working from offices around the world for some time or stock options - Your choice!
We are scattered all over the world, so there is always a breeze of the big wide world blowing through our office.
Become a part of our open and ambitious team!
Send your application to:
or use the "apply now" button.