Jul 19, 2019
Starting in August, Unifeeder will offer two new services connecting Poland with the South and East Coast of Sweden. Benefiting from the constant availability of 45ft containers in Sweden, multiple sailings per week as well as large scale operations, they are able to offer their customers highly competitive & scalable transport solutions between Sweden and the rest of Europe.
Key service benefits
- More environmentally sound transport due to short in-land transport
- Shortest lead-time possible between Poland and Sweden
- Flexible capacity and increased frequency on the east & south coast of Sweden
- Quicker transit-time from Russia, Baltics and the UK
- Reliable service with fixed weekday schedules and scalable capacity
- Safe and secure transport in sealed containers
Maximized market coverage
The upgrade is an addition to Unifeeder’s existing services connecting Sweden with the rest of Europe. Unifeeder now offers 8 weekly sailings between Sweden and major intra-European hubs in Poland, Germany, Russia and the UK. This service upgrade adds significant capacity and flexibility to local businesses. Along with inland opportunities, the upgrade will facilitate new routing options for Swedish exporters to reach the global markets in a reliable, cost-efficient and climate-smart manner.