Jun 4, 2019
Sealand – A Maersk Company, has enhanced their Americas network to provide personal, reliable, and customized logistics solutions.
With these most recent enhancements to their Americas network, customers will benefit from:
- Full coverage of the West Coast of South America connecting to their hubs in Panama and Colombia, linking to the entire network
- The new CLX service provides fast coverage between Chile (San Antonio/San Vicente) and their hub ports in Panama. It will operate with larger L-Type vessels, with 1,400 reefer plugs onboard
- The new NAE 2 provides fast access and compliments their current NAE service now offering two calls at Port Everglades, with additional port calls in Baltimore and Charleston.
- The new Atacama service is now a fully dedicated feeder service for Callao, Peru, and Arica, Chile, providing faster transit times to their hub in Balboa, Panama
- Extensive coverage to/from Mexico exports to the three U.S Coasts with four weekly sailings to the Gulf, two weekly sailings to the West Coast, and one sailing to Miami
- Gateway access to/from major ports on the U.S. East Coast connecting to all inland destination in the United States, our hubs in Manzanillo/Balboa and Cartagena, and the entire Sealand network
- Dedicated hubs in Manzanillo and Cartagena, allowing for a secure connection to the entire Sealand network
To view detailed maps of all Sealand services and transit times, please visit their website.
Image by WikimediaImages from Pixabay